Friday, April 25, 2014

Phenomenal X by Michelle Valentine

1 Star

I have been really excited about this book for a while, so as soon as I saw it I one-clicked away.  It was just the same regurgitated New Adult  themes thrown together.
1."Good" girl meets "Bad" boy with mommy issues.  He is obviously going to be a man whore who is instantly reformed by his instant, and I mean instantaneous, connection with this stranger.
2. The only original part was that he was wrestler, like fake WWE wrestling, not a UFC fighter.  This just made it lame. Extremely lame.  How can you have an actual badass then put him in a man soap opera.
3. Cliffhanger.  You think you have at least another chapter when....Bam the first chapter of her new book.  *face palm*

I will not be wasting anymore of my time or money on this series, that I didn't know was going to be a series.

No comments:

Post a Comment